Friday, May 18, 2012

Feeling Springy........


No, I don't think I will join these bunnies in their ballroom work out today..lol...
looks like fun though :)
Yesterday I was helping one of my beginner spinner students arrying a spinning wheel to her car , my foot got caught in a rug and I found out that walking with a wheel using only one leg is not only awkward but dangerous. The earths gravity caught up with me, or rather , my head hit the spinning wheel on its way down to earth. Result: bruised and grazed left knee, my right knee that had finally felt a bit better after dislocating it two months ago, was knocked and extremely painful and last but not least, my lips are punctured and so swollen that I can compete with even the poutiest of lips like those belonging to Angelina Jolie. No , I did not have a botox treatment..lol Fortunately my teeth are still there , my lips broke the fall… So to cut a long story short: the morning after –so today- I feel even worse than last night with aches here there and everywhere. I walk like a 102 year old with pouty lips……not a good look..lol… However, I did not want to deprive you all of some of my hand dyed tops this week that I am really really happy with ! I must be in a fairytale colour mood, because my absolute favourite is climbing roses. The blush pink going into a plum burgundy, blending in with light moss and greys to finally find its way to a duckblue sky: stunning. Kind of reminds me of David Austin Roses, a secret rose garden where you might stumble on the white rabbit holding a watch, while mumbling : “I’m late! I’m late !”.
Enjoy looking and virtually cuddling these amazingly soft and shiny magical tops
How To Order:You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny. I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods. Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Thank you so much for your help and support !
(((HUGS)))
Charly

Blue Faced Leicester Bunny Seaweed tops

Blue Faced Leicester 70%, Angora bunny 5% , Seaweed 25%
100 grams AU$24
Hand dyed with passion , spins like a dream with softness, lustre and gorgeous new colourways!
Climbing Rose (my absolute favourite this week )
luvvely
Heart throb
Sense and Sensibility
Sea breeze


Juggling act


Steel Zen

Hyacinth

Mr Darcy

Autumn honeycomb

detail of the climbing rose

Dates to Remember:

Bunny Spin in at the Ixchel Fibre Farm (11am-4pm)
Every Third Saturday and every fourth Thursday of the month!
Saturday May 19th, 11am-4pm and
Thursday May 26th, 11am – 4pm
Bring a plate to share your wheel or spindle, knitting or crochet, yourself and a smile and have a fun day out amongst bunnies and friends ! Please contact me to secure a spot ! Bunny food like cabbage, bok choi or broccoli is always welcome as well ! : the bunnies will cuddle you more for it ;D

 
May 31st
IxCHeL Yarn and Bunny Show
the Hand knitters Guild Warragul
Uniting Church Hall, Waragul.
A big fibre and yarn display and some bunny fun ! Please join us !


The Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show 2012
Friday 20th-Sunday 22nd of July

I will be in the Flower (bunny) shed again this year with heaps of new fluffy stuff and in full bunny regalia !!

This year it is even going to BIGGER and more HUGE than ever !!!
Join me in the fun !
The woolcraft schedule is published and the IxCHeL Fibre farm is sponsoring a catergory this year in the handspun yarn classes in Natural Animal Fibres class 23 and 24 !!! We feel it is very important to get the word out . Angora fibre and cashmere and mohair and alpaca and baby camel is amazing to spin, felt, weave, embellish and crochet with! Start planning and working on your entry for the show and get your art work out there for everybody tot admire and win prizes !! yeah ! What could be better eh?
Check out the website here for more details : www.sheepshow.com and for questions relating to the woolcraft schedule and more contact Dot Vallence at Dotv5 at optusnet dot com dot au
Contact me on Ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny,
message me on facebook
or email me on Ixchelbunny@yahoo.com.au or ixchel@rabbit.com.au
RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: