Friday, December 28, 2012

Lucky Bunny


To think I was so organised when it came to Christmas….today is just the opposite. All the people who have to celebrate their birthday in the limbo period in between Christmas and New Year surely feel the same way. As a kid it is horrible because all your friends are on holiday and as a grown up it’s not much better: people tend to forget or just totally overlook or are just over the “special day”- thing altogether. Also there is the phenomenon of you getting presents for Xmas AND your birthday together, “because it is easier that way” . If there was anything I could possible change it would be the date of my birthday to a more calm period of the year, say…September or October, even November would do. Unfortunatley you can change everything you want EXCEPT your birthdate…so I’m stuck with the In Limbo birthday.
 I am lucky: I still have a birthday to celebrate, I’m still here, I can celebrate the fact that I am a survivor , that I beat Cancer. Yeah! I know! So...Why not celebrate every single day ? not just a birthDAY, a birthWEEK, not even a birthMONTH..No! let’s celebrate every single day and then start again with new celebrations the next year. Sounds good to me. Let’s just make every day a special one.
If there is one thing that I have learnt , it’s that if you have a smile on your face and you are open to whatever energy comes your way, you will have lots more reasons to celebrate life. Walking around expecting thing to appear by themselves does not work: you have to be the magician of your own celebration.

This year , apart from the fact that I myself am absolutely not organised at all, I have been very lucky: I received gifts, messages  and cards from friends and family, (I am still overwhelmed by the amazing semi precious stone Angel and the Chief Bunny Brooch Fiona sent to me just in time for my birthday), the AWESOME gift of Annet: a years worth of volumes of ARIADNE (a Dutch  craft magazine!! I am going to have so much fun browsing through those 1981 volumes! and you know what? I opened the binder up randomly to...wait for it..... an intarsia BUNNY jumper pattern! ),  a magnificent calendar and a very cute rabbit crossig sign from my sis in law Marg, even Paul went totally out of his way to buy me presents. I have not opened them yet.....so I cannot tell you what it is. Paul is off to work so I am going to wait til he gets home so he can see the look on my face when I destroy the wrapping paper and see what he bought me.
I am lucky. Not only the fact that I am still here –which makes celebrating a birthday so much easier..lol- but also the fact that I have been blessed to know so many caring and loving people who I can proudly call my friends. Thank you all for being there in good and bad times. I celebrate you this year. All the people who have opened their hearts and shared their lives with me: I celebrate you. All the people who have been so amazing to give me their lovingly handmade scarves or shawls, every stitch oozing with passion and love: I celebrate you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart : I celebrate with ....and because of you!

To all: I wish you a wonderful new year, with lots of love and happiness. May all your dreams come true and may every day be a celebration.

On offer this week is a very special batch of amazing Super Magic Bunny Tops: the superfine 17micron merino, cashmere and angora bunny have been blended with hand dyed glitz in gorgeous colours of Tiffany blues with hints of copper and reds and greens. It’s just magical how the light catches the glimmer of the colours dancing in the undyed superfine merino and cashmere and bunny. It spins like a dream and wears beautifully !


How To Order from this Shop blog
 until the website www.ixchel.com.au is up and running –which will be sooooon-ish!-yeah yeah start laughing will ya.....You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny. I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods. Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Payment : direct bank deposit, card or paypal ! easy !
Thank you so much for your help and supporting our little fibre farm ! and I wish you a very happy hoppy 2013 !
(((HUGS)))
Charly
 

Super Magic Bunny Tops 

A wonderful magical blend of Superfine 17micron merino (60%), angora bunny (5%), Cashmere (10%) hand dyed Glitz (25%)

100grams+    for  AU$24
 


Super magic Top Tiffany Diamonds



Super magic Top Tiffany Diamonds up close and personal


Pure Luxury Tops 

This is the ULTIMATE luxury blend you deserve! Perfect to support spindle with, spin, felt or just cuddle, hug, love and ...call George..

Ingredients: Angora bunny 10%, Yak 35%, White Bison 15%, Cashmere 20%, Tencel 20%

100grams+ at a special Holiday season price of AU$32 (normally 50grams for AU$22)
 

Pure Luxury Top
 

Pure Luxury Top close up
  

Camelbunny Silk + Cashmere Tops

An upgrade to our very popular blend and yes, we made it even better :) Baby camel 35% angora bunny 10% cashmere 20% mulberry silk 35% perfect to spin or felt with and just amazing to wear !
100grams+ at a special holiday season price of AU$32 (normally 50 grams for AU$21)
 
CamelBunny Silk + Cashmere Top

Club Sign up time again !!!!

The new clubs start again in January 2013 and sign ups are open now til the 8th of January 2013 !

IxCHeL FIBRE CLUB January, February and March 2013

The subscription is for a period of three months and you will receive one special hand dyed top/roving per month to the value of AU$20 , and as all of you past members know you get tops that are usually around $24 or more ! so it is a great deal! All the tops will be hand dyed and will be especially made for the members of Ixchel Fibre Club !
Price to join the Ixchel Fibre Club and receive your special hand dyed top :)) for three months is AU$60 + postage (parcel post or airmail). AND double and triple serves are available !!!
So in short:
For Australia : single serve $60+$21 postage (parcel post), double serve $120+$21
For USA + Canada: single serve AU$60+AU$45 (Airmail) double serve AU$120+AU$45
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: Single serve AU$60+AU$54 (airmail) Double serve AU$120+AU$54
For Asia: Single serve AU$60+AU$36 (airmail) Double serve AU$120+AU$36
If you want to receive a fibre surprise every month then join the IXCHEL FIBRE CLUB now. Numbers are strictly limited ! Deadline for signing up for fibre club is January 8th ! And the first installment is going to be shipped out end of January:) Payment via direct deposit or credit card or Paypal. Just PM or email me your details :)

IxCHeL Yarn Club January, February and March 2013

Every month for three months you will receive: enough hand dyed luscious yummy yarn to make a pair of socks; (the hand dyed yarn will be exclusive for the Ixchelbunny SOCK-IT-TO-ME Yarn CLUB and will range from a sockweight yarn or a 3ply or a 4 ply); Every month a new sock pattern, tips and instructions ! Now is that GOOD or is that GOOD ??! :) I will even offer a double serve for those of you who like their socks extra long :)
Here is the nitty gritty:
For Australia : single serve $78+$21 postage (parcel post) double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +$21
For USA + Canada: single serve AU$78+AU$45 (Airmail) double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$45
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: Single serve AU$78+AU$54 (airmail) Double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$54
For Asia: Single serve AU$78+AU$36 (airmail) Double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$36 Numbers are strictly limited ! Deadline for signing up for the Ixchelbunny Yarn CLUB! is January 8th. Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me your details :)) By the way: you don’t HAVE to knit socks if you don’t want to.. the hand dyed yarn is amazingly nice for scarves, cowls, beanies and even tops ! Anything goes :)

IxCHeL Funky Bunny Batt Club January, February and March 2013

Here are all the details and just pm me when you have any questions or want to be part of the funky bunny batt club Movement ;-) Welcome to the blingy dark side ;-D
The subscription is for a period of three months and you will receive one special hand dyed funky bunny batt per month to the value of AU$32 or more .
The batts will range in weight from 100grams to 150grams with luxury fibres like camel , angora, cashmere, silk, yak, llama even Yak this time ! All the batts will be hand dyed and will be especially made for the members of Ixchel funky bunny Club ! Every month you will receive a HUGE luxury funky bunny batt ! Sign up now and you will receive an Ixchel Hand dyed , super luxurious funky bunny batt for January, February and March 2013 !
Price to join the Ixchel Funky bunny for three months is :
For Australia : $96+$21 postage (parcel post)
For USA + Canada: AU$96+AU$45 (Airmail)
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: AU$96+AU$54 (airmail)
For Asia: AU$96+AU$36 (airmail)
If you want to receive a fibre surprise every month then join the IXCHEL FUNKY BUNNY Batt CLUB now. Numbers are strictly limited ! Deadline for signing up for the funky bunny batt club January 8th and the first installment is going to be shipped out end of January 2013 :) Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me

IxCHeL Mini skein Club January, february and March 2013

Every month I will be offering a monthly exclusive IxCHeL mini skein selection for Club members. In that monthly selection there are 12 hand dyed miniskeins that are hand dyed and or even hand spun and awesome to add to your mini skein projects.
Here are all the details for the sign ups for the IxCHeL Mini Skein Club:
For Australia : single serve $69+$21 postage (parcel post) double serve $130 (=even a better deal!) +$24
For USA + Canada: single serve AU$69+AU$45 (Airmail) double serve $130 (even a better deal!) +AU$45
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: Single serve AU$69+AU$54 (airmail) Double serve $130 (even a better deal!)+AU$54
For Asia: Single serve AU$69+AU$36 (airmail) Double serve $130 (even a better deal!)+AU$36 Numbers are strictly limited ! Deadline for signing up for the IxCHeL Mini Skein Club is January 8th. The first Club mini skeins will be sent out end of January. Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me your details :))


Dates to Remember:
Bunny Spin in at the Ixchel Fibre Farm (11am-4pm)
Every Third Saturday and every fourth Thursday of the month!

 
Saturday JANUARY 2013 19th, 11am-4pm
Thursday JANUARY 2013 24th, 11am – 4pm

Bring a plate to share your wheel or spindle, knitting or crochet, yourself and a smile and have a fun day out amongst bunnies and friends ! Please contact me to secure a spot !
Bunny food like cabbage, bok choi or broccoli is always welcome as well ! : the bunnies will cuddle you more for it  !

Any questions or special requests?
Contact me on Ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny,
message me on facebook
or email me on Ixchelbunny@yahoo.com.au or ixchel@rabbit.com.au
RABBIT ON !
Have a Wonderful Holiday Season !! Share and Enjoy !
((hugs))
Charly

qrcode

No comments: