Friday, April 3, 2015

The Easter Bunny is here



I am not going to say it has been busy or hectic, because I tend to keep saying that every week…lol...so I will stop all that timey wimey stuff.

Saying that: I have been busy preparing this special Easter Update :-)  including a very special Easter Bunny Magic tops blend that looks like Spring Time !
Also, I have finally finished some very fluffy and super soft Bunnymink 3 ply yarn I told you about last week AND last but not least: some yummy Easter Funky Bunny Batts.

So lucky for everybody: this week there is a bit more to snaffle than last week ! woohooo !

Enjoy the long chocolaty fluffy Easter Weekend! I know I will, cuddling my gorgeous happy fluffy bunnies and eating chocolate eggs and spinning some fluffy yarns.


Just message me on Ravelry or facebook or email me to place your order. Have a wonderful weekend and happy spinning and creating !
Big hugs
Charly

Magic Bunny Tops

Special EASTER BLENDING in SPRING TIME colours
100+grams/ 3.6 oz AU$24
Special Easter price for 500 grams : $96  that is a 20%  discount valid during the long Easter weekend !

Organic Merino, angora bunny, cashmere, Rainbow glitz special combo



The very special Easter blend fo the IxCHeL Magic Bunny Tops



 




 



Bunny Mink 3 ply yarn

Hands pun and hand dyed
+/- 50grams/ 1.7 oz AU$28
300meters / 50grams !
ndls 3.25-4mm

70% long haired mink, 30% English angora bunny : all combed and animal friendly harvested !


Basilisk-SOLD-



Windblown-SOLD-



Direwolf -SOLD-



Dragonstone-SOLD-






Tourmaline-SOLD-




Bunny Indigo -SOLD-



Leviathan-SOLD-






Shadowcat  -sold-
(the most luscious honey colour I have ever seen! Love it! Especially combined with the pale pink I dyed with mushroom it is by far the most dreamy colour combo ever! Really ! I know! Yellow and pink! Who would have guessed? lol)






Maegi -SOLD-



Winter Child-SOLD-






Valyria (THE colour of this season : a deep luxurious velvet)-SOLD-






Stormlands A velvet and indigo : a gothic kind of colour combo -SOLD-





Funky Bunny Batts -ALL SOLD-


Hand dyed and carded with love


+/- 150 +grams/ 5.2 oz AU$36

BFL, merino, angora bunny, cashmere. Glitz, bamboo, silk, tencel, angelina




White Walker Party



Rhaegal




Vhagar



Meraxes






Drogon






Balerion



Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this weeks blog entry. Have fun !!!

 

Dates to put in your Calendar !!

March


April


Saturday 11th April 10am-3pm

McClelland Spinners and Weavers Open day “sock it to me”
I will be there with lots of hand dyed tops for spinning and felting and happy rainbow yarn and sock yarn !!!! As well as some amazing Lair of the Bearded Dragon spindles and bowls that are pure magic to spin on !


May


Saturday 23rd, 10am-4pm

Victorian Hand Knitters Guild Show Coburg Town Hall

THE extra ordinary super fluffy yarny event in Melbourne !!! I will be there with lots of hand dyed tops for spinning and felting and happy rainbow yarn and sock yarn, some extra special art yarns and much much more!!!! As well as some amazing Lair of the Bearded Dragon spindles and bowls that are pure magic to spin on !


JULY


Friday July 17th- Sunday 19th, 9am-5pm

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
THE event of the year !!!! Not to be missed!! I will be there in the Flower (Power Bunny) Shed again with heaps of new goodies, hand dyed and hand spun, IxCHeL new blends and rare sheep breed adventures and much much more ! Including a world first of something AMAZING AND FUN!!!!! Shhh not telling ! but it is AWESOME !!!!


JULY/August


Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2,

Mapleton Craft Retreat (Queensland)
and please sign up because this is going to be an amazing retreat filled with fibery super fun ! Lots of workshops and fun stuff planned !!!!


 

Saturday , September 26th

Play day at Pascoe Vale 
More about this exciting event later !


How To Order:
1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.

Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly

qrcode

No comments: