Friday, July 22, 2016

Energizer Bunny

Part of Bendigo show IxcHeL Stall (yes…part of !!!!..lol there’s more !)



Bendigo show 2016 was AMAZING!!!! it only took about a 6 hour set up......and a year of preparation.....lol




I could not possibly think of more superlatives to describe it but it was out of this world! Not only did I get to meet all my fibre friends (or friends in firbre) but I was very privileged to do a talk about being a bunny carer and bunny hairdresser and most of all someone that survived because of fibre and craft.
This is something that does not get a lot of airtime normally because let’s face it, most people survive on medicine, drugs (the good kind..lol) and other stuff. I, on the other hand, I can honestly say, that when all logic eluded me and life was just too hard, fibre saved me and my bunnies ofcourse ! So yes, it was scary (let me repeat that SCARY to be in front of heaps of people in a fancy lunch setting, being me (meaning wearing buny ears and wearing my hell bunny dress outfit with my handknitted super fluffy bunny cardi, talking about…well..my life…lol it wouldn’t have been half as scary if I had more time (10 minutes is hardly enough to talk about my story..lol) and if I had notes. However, being the chaos charmer I am,, notes would have been lost on me so I made it up a I went along..until they gave me the sign that my time was up and I was about to be carried off the stage by a huge merino sheep with a whip….lol Then back to the stall (I am still very sad I missed the desert which was a chocolate something not to be missed apparently..lol)

So here I am , back at the farm and it is life as usual : bunny care, farm work and trying to keep everything going and preparing clubs and updates. No rest for the wicked. I have to admit I had 1 PJ day: Monday! Paul told me to take it easy and did not let me do anything (the sweetheart)…

I don’t want to keep you waiting too long for this update (which is already later than usual) because there is a awinner to be announced !!!!!

The winner of the Bendigo 2016 Lottery Draw is (drumroll)

 Peta McMurray !!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you so much for visiting my stall and yes!!! You are the winner of a fantastic IXCHeL Prizepack !! I will send it out to you on Monday ! Congratulations Peta !!!!!




There’s a lot going on here at the farm: and yes, the clubs have already been prepped and getting their dye bath and they will be ready to ship by the end of next week and there is so much to announce as well such as new rare sheep breed adventures and more, but that is next weeks update. This week, for all of you who could not make it to the Bendigo show here is something to sink your teeth into: Alpine Glitz with the amazing Valais Blacknose sheep!! Those super cute sheep that melt your heart and will have your spinning wheel purring in no time!

.
Have a fun weekend and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! You know me: I always love to enable!

All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun and stay warm!!





Alpine GLitz Tops   



Valais Blacknose rare sheep , eco merino, glitz, Cashmere, Angora bunny
 100grams AU$25





zombies and mermaids-sold-





woad-sold-



velvet



sunflower winter-sold-



rainbow-




magic mushroom-sold-



Heather-sold-



Green Grass



Ghostbuster-sold-



Dandelion Love



Sunny Day-sold-



Suffragette-sold-




Dates to put in your Calendar !!

JULY


OCTOBER

2nd of October
Black n Coloured Sheep FIELD DAY  in Cranbourne!




Landscape dyes 

 100g tubs   AU$11 


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


Have a creative week!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? : Always happy to enable.

All my contact details are here:


How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: