No sooner as the very special June clubs are shipped out ! I was back in the dye room to get as much dyed of all the necessities for the upcoming Bendigo Show! It is a gargantuan task and one that I take very seriously, because, you know, I like to enable ..lol
Esepcially because every year I like to treat all of you to new things ! Not only new colourways and new designs but also : NEW yarn bases and NEW exciting fibre blends. Now d onot think that these things just happen over night because they don’t. I wish though..lol Sometimes years go by trying to get all the elements together and then months of trial and error just getting the fibres to blend well together. It is all an adventure and also very time consuming. Probably why you might as well start calling me “hermit Bunny” instead of “Energiser bunny” although in my experience they do not exclude each other …lol
It is a bit more than a month to go to the Bendigo show and the whole house is starting to fill up with tops drying and full days and night shifts are happening for dyeing, drying, labelling and packing. It is more than full on and very exciting. I have to somehow let go of the ever looming doubt in my head of “will it sell?” . “Will people like it?” and as soon as I get passed that mind numbing no good doubt I go straight for it and have fun dyeing and making it all happen. The damage is done I always say, as soon as you take the leap, get all the elements together and do your absolute best to make what you do successful : No use worrying about something that is totally out of your hands. Just do your absolute best and fill everything with your good energy and enthusiasm.
So here it is: The Bendigo Show Fibre and Yarn Lust – List
• Handmade English angora Bunny Tops
• Angora bunny fibre bags
• Wallaby and possum fibre
• Hand dyed silk tops
• Bunny Bison bliss with Bison
• Tundra Tops with Qiviut fibre
• Camelbunny silk and cashmere tops
• Number 5 tops NEW!! (with white bison, yak and silk and more amazing luxury fibres)
• Hog Island rare sheep breed tops (from the sinking island of Hog Island)
• Frida Tops with Agave Cactus fibres and Navajo Churro wool
• Rapunzel Tops NEW with superfine merino and gold !
• Lush Bunny tops an IxCHeL fibre blend that has been around for 10 years and is still amazing to spin and wear!
• Pixie Tops with the super cute Irish Kerry Hill Sheep fibres and much more !
• Outlander tops ! a wonderful blend of rare sheep breeds from Scotland
• Cashmere Fling tops : an absolute favourite that spins like “butter”
* Hungarian Racka Blend Tops NEW
• Icelandic Leadersheep Tops : a rare sheep breed adventure NEW
* Boticelli Bunny Tops NEW I am SOOOO EXCITED about this blend I can just squeeee! All day !!! Just finished blending and now started dyeing ! A limited supply but what a wonderful magical blend with,,,,yes….Seashell fibres and Crabshell fibres also known as Chitin ! with great properties (more about this fantastic blend in later blog posts!)
• Diva ! a wonderful superfine merino with suri, silk, angora and also a bit of BLING !
• Alpine Silver tops NEW!!!!! The super cute sheep from Switzerland play a major role in this blend: the Valais Blacknose!
• Seasheep Seaweed special NEW !!! rare sheep breed North Ronaldsay with some pretty amazing special ingredients blended in !
• Funky Bunny Batts
• Hand dyed superfine merino/angora Pre-Felts
• Mini Skeins
• Gothic Tops; superfine merino, angora and cashmere and black silk!
• Blossum Bunny with rose fibres !
• Guanaco tops !!! NEW!!!! • Vampire Deer blend tops
• And I have probably forgotten some other amazing things coming with me! Oh yeah! Heaps of the Lair of the Bearded Dragon spindles and handturned bowls of course and darning mushrooms, rare spindles like Mayan spindles and Navajo spindles too ! and much much more !!!!!!!
• IxCHeL Sock Yarn blend hand dyed yarns with silk
• IxCHeL Sock yarn with cashmere and silver
• IxCHel sock yarn with gold flecks
• IxCHeL 8 ply yarns
• IxCHeL lace yarns
• Botanical dye range
• Indigo dye kits
• Osage orange dye kits
• Landscape dyes
• Exclusive IxCHeL Cashmerino Cobweb weight yarns in skeins and Cones !
*silk scarf felt kits
* handspun angora bunny yarns
* handspun angora bunny hima;yain marmot yarns
*handspun bunny mink yarns
*handspun angora bunny wallaby yarns
and more !
Have a fun weekend with lots of fibre play and love!!
IxCHeL Botanical Dye Range Lace Weight Yarns
100% Super fine Australian Merino, silk and nylon (75/5/20) +/- 410meters / 448 yards
Dyed with Acorns : “Acorn Dark”
The New IxCHeL Club sign ups are OPEN until June 30th or until spaces are filled !!!
Get a monthly fibre and yarn surprise !
Always great blends and new colourways inspired by the Art Journey Theme !
July, August and September 2018
IxCHeL Fibre Club July , August and Septembere 2018
The IxCHeL Sock Yarn Clubs July, August and September 2018
IxCHeL Funky Bunny Batt Clubs July, August and September 2018
Numbers are strictly limited ! The July 2018 club is going to be shipped out end of July, the August club mid August and the September club mid September 2018. Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me
Have a fun weekend !!!
2. Message me on facebook or
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com where I am ixchelbunny.
4. message me on Instagram where I am @ixchelbunny
I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.
Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Dates to put in your Calendar
Friday July 20th to Sunday July 22ndAustralian Sheep and Wool Show, Bendigo.
Go to http://www.sheepshow.com to see what is happening and book your tickets. The Bendigo Sheep and Wool show is the biggest wool show in Australia ! with an amazing amount of woolcraft, indie dyers, a huge amount of tops, yarn, craft, felt and spindles, spinning wheels and anything you need for your knitting,crocheting and crafting.
I will be there with an amazing amount of new exclusive wool blends and yarns, batts, felt and landscape and botanical natural dyes and so much more !!!
I will also have spindles by the amazing Bearded Dragon and lots of fibre tools as well from darning mushrooms to noste pinne and needle cases to distaffs. And, there will also be some wonderful Turkish spindles from my friend Scott Snyder available again !
Get ready for a fabulous weekend filled with lots of craft and fun !!!