Friday, May 12, 2017

National Splurge Weekend !



saying it is all happening is not enough anymore…. There are so many things I’m doing at the same time it’s a wonder my brain can cope…Saying that.. I am now at a point Paul looks at me and says “but…but.. you saw that !” or “ We talked about it yesterday!” … I’m sure it is nothing sinister going on and the immense pressure I put myself under is taking it’s toll. The evidence to prove this was the simple fact I was absolutely certain I had not seen a Doctor Who episode of two weeks ago ! I mean, I am a Doctor Who fanatic! How could I have possibly forgotten the Thames frozen over episode??? But…yes…I think I did…probably because I was doing “stuff” at the same time? I mean, How could I??? I normally give the Doctor my total attention. Not that time apparently. Paul accommodated me saying “NO! I have NOT seen that episode” by watching it …..again….with me…poor diddums.

Anyway, It is mayhem here as you can imagine: not only because of the May club AND Seamonster adventure dyeing and preparing but also because ethe handknitters guild show is on the 21st of May which is only a WEEEK away ! a WEEEEK! I know !!! It’s CRAZYYYY! So many yarns still to prepare and get ready! So many fibres to get ready to dye and prep! And label! If at any time you think: why is Charly not hanging around on Social media that much???? What’s happened??? Well, that is because I am locked in my dyeroom and my studio getting a gargantuan amount of work done. I wish I could do more things at the same time but I really thing that tackling 20.000 things at the time is my limit..lol

After the Handknitters guild it is all things GO! For the Bendigo Sheep and Wool show and the Black n Coloured Sheep show so I am not expecting to have some breathing time til …eh…….November. The pile of books I want to read are piling up ! In the meantime I am keeping up with the amazing world news and apparent reruns of “Nixonian times of will democracy survive? Episodes” paired with hopefully the best comedy and investigative journalism since the 70s. I am hopeful and keeping everything crossed….

You may or may not know that I am childless…childless not by choice but through cancer. I dread mothers day announcements and celebrations after going through 9 miscarriages and then uterine cancer with all the yummy treatments that entailed, winding up as a childless life entity. Safe to say I have no reason to celebrate on Sunday. 
I am over the moon for all of you who are mothers and grandmothers. I totally get it. But....I also want to make a statement that there are soooooo many women who do not have children, had miscarriages or stilbirths. 

So to all of us, childless women AND childfilled women, I am proclaiming the 2nd weekend of May the 


National SPLURGE YOURSELF DAY!!! 


To celebrate I am offering you a yarn SPLURGE SURPRISE PACK !!! This pack will contain two yarns together with a yummy surprise for the price of $45 plus postage! That’s a huge saving and a SPLURGE at the same time! Just message or email me SPLURGE PACK and I will let you know all the details !


So, This week’s update is all about a big yummy yarn SPLURGE and a special hand dyed IxCHeL Fibre blend to put a big smile on your face : HAPPY BUNNY TOPS. Happy Bunny tops are a blend of Hemp, Muga Silk, Eco Merino (non mulesed and organically reared merino), angora, Llama and cashmere !


Have a fun weekend with lots of Fun and "Splurgings" !!




Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun !!!





Happy Bunny Tops
A fabulous blend of amazing fibres


Superfine Eco Merino, Hemp, Muga Silk, Angora bunny, Cashmere, Llama

100grams (+/-3.5Oz); AU$25  





Speed of Life ..SOLD..






Rose Tinted Glasses






QuickSand






Smoking Gun..SOLD..






Queen Bitch..SOLD..






Oh You pretty things..SOLD..






Natural






Kooks ..sold






Fill your Heart ..SOLD..







Changes





Dates to put in your Calendar !!




May

Sunday May 21st 10am-3pm

Victorian Hand Knitters Guild Show Coburg Town Hall

THE extra ordinary super fluffy yarny event in Melbourne !!!
I will be there with lots of hand dyed tops for spinning and felting and happy rainbow yarn and sock yarn, some extra special art yarns and much much more!!!!
As well as some amazing Lair of the Bearded Dragon spindles and bowls that are pure magic to spin with !



.





July

Friday July 14th- Sunday 16th, 9am-5pm

(Spot the bunny !!! 💗😛  )

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
THE event of the year !!!! Not to be missed!! I will be there in the Flower (Power Bunny) Shed again with heaps of new goodies, hand dyed and hand spun, IxCHeL new blends and rare sheep breed adventures and much much more ! Including a world first of something AMAZING AND FUN!!!!! Shhh not telling ! but it is AWESOME !!!!


OCTOBER

date and venue info to follow soon.


Black n Coloured Sheep FIELD DAY  in Pakenham!




Landscape dyes 

 100g tubs   AU$11 
250 g tubs AU$26


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


Have a creative week!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? : Always happy to enable.

All my contact details are here:


How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: