Friday, January 6, 2017

A new Year with new Adventures


Happy new year !!!! it is 2017 and if some sources can be believed : it is the year of new beginnings, hope and adventure. I sincerely hope so and I am all for new beginnings and hope and adventure. So I thought that was the great way to start the new year: with an adventure! A viking one, with heaps of exciting nordic rare sheep breeds and lots of colourways !

I do hope you all had or still haev a brilliant end of year and start of the new year celebration. I was , as always totally ill prepared and spent the "seaoson" working and having a flu: multi taskingto the end..LOL

I probably will be pencilling in some kind of "relaxation" sometime but for now I am really too excited: so many ideas and new adventures happening!!!! yes, it is awesome and ...a bit overwhelming, BIT totally fun! I love trying to push boundaries, find new and exciting things to play with and I think 2017 is going to be full on in that respect: the things I have lined up are truly amazing including a unique vampire deer blend top that will surely knock your socks off and so many more new blends and yarn adventures it is crazy! I am taking my vitamins to keep up! LOL

Did I say it is going to be amazing? I am working on a website: yeah right! do not fall down laughing your head off.. no,, i is true ... I am not sure how much it will add to the lure of the ixchelbunny blog because i will still be blogging and posting the new exciting stuff on this "gateway" but hey, it is a new adventure and hopefully it will be easier for some to get in touch with me or have a feel of what fluff I can provide. I am really excited to announce a brilliant relationship with a unique Victorian spinning company to give you a wonderful new and unique fingering weight/sock weight yarn for a super exciting new adventure. You may not knwo this but I do dye and make yarn, whether it be handspu or dyeing it: I do all kinds. And this year, 2017, is defenitely going to be ----hopefully--- a more yarny year with all kinds of exciting new angles and twists to it all : I cannot wait to bring you the first batches in a couple op months time !




Here is the first blog offering of this year: a very special unique blend of my VIKING tops: a wonderful blend of super special Spaelsau sheep (from Normway), Faroe island sheep(from the faroe islands) , Gra Troender (from Norway), Gutefar (Sweden) and Icelandic sheep blended with some magical angora bunny, cashmere and glitz !


If you have totally forgotten to give somebody a gift and it is too late to go to the shops or send anything physically to  them: you can still get out of the "naughty" corner and give somebody a giftvoucher which I can email to you.

Again a huge thank you to all of you who support our little fibre farm dedicated to sustainability, creativity and sharing : Big Fluffy Hugs to all !

Please let me know if you have any questions okay? If you like to order some of what you see here on tonight’s blog, just message me on ravelry or facebook or send me an email. I will get right back to you with all the details. Happy Snaffling !!!!

A very happy End of 2016: STAY SAFE (2016 can hit you over the head without warning!) and get ready for a fantastic 2017! New Beginnings they say: Let's hope it is going to be amazing ! Make it so!


Special IxCHeL Gift Vouchers 

It's not too late to send a giftvoucher to that special someone: I will email you or the person you want to gift it to the voucher ! Easy ! 


Want to give somebody something special and still let them pick out their fav colour or fibre blend? Well, search no more: I offer an IxCHeL gift voucher package that is so hard to resist you even want to buy one for yourself ..lol   The Giftvouchere will be emailed to you or your friend with a unique number to quote when buying from my updates or at any of my markets. The Vouchers are valid for 1 year.     Here’s the deal:

AU$25 Personalised  giftvoucher Pack
A personalised  giftvoucher, free post for the receivers first order in Australia (for overseas customers you can deduct AU$9 off your shipping cost!) and a badge

AU$50 Personalised  Pack
Comes with a personalised giftvoucher, free post for the receiver's first order in Australia(for overseas customers you can deduct AU&9 off your shipping cost!) , a badge, a bunny $photo and last but not least some amazing fluffy stuff in a gift pack

AU$100 Personalised  giftvoucher Pack
Comes with a personalised giftvoucher, free post for the receivers first order in Australia (for overseas customers you can deduct AU$9 off your shipping cost!), a badge, a bunny photo and last but not least some amazing fluffy stuff and yarn in a gift pack!

Just let me know what giftvoucher pack you would like to gift to a friend or yourself! And I will send you all the details.



VIKING  Tops

An adventurous Passionate blend

100g /AU $ 24

Spaelsau sheep (norway), Faroe island sheep (faroe), Gra Troender sheep (Norway), Gutefar sheep (Sweden) and Icelandic sheep (Iceland), Angora Bunny, Cashmere, Glitz




Thor-sold-




The Seer-sold-




Siggy-sold-




Rollo-sold-




Ragnarok (dyed with Indigo)-sold-




Ragnar-sold-




Lagertha-3left-



Freya-sold-



Floki-1left-


Eostre-sold-




Bjorn Ironside-sold-



Athelstan-sold-



Landscape dyes 

 100g tubs   AU$11 
250g tubs    AU$25


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


Have a creative week!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? : Always happy to enable.

All my contact details are here:


How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: