Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday the 13th !!


Hellraiser bunny 
by Diana Levin 
(check out her art on etsy, she is amazing !)



Yeah ! It’s Friday the 13th ! in October ! What more can we ask for LOL..you may know that October is my favourite time of the year , Halloween is my fav holiday and yes, I do like pumpkins and everything gothic and a bit ghoulish and fun…I’m weird in a nice way

So, for tonight I have a special Gothic update: Gothic Bunny! Since I am running out of time (again!!!) I did not have time to edit and upload my “eyeball tutorial BUT no worries: I will add that little titbit of eyeball information up next week 😊 Let’s get on with the Gothic bunny Friday the 13th update of today and just for you, when you order the Naked Gothic Bunny you will get it at a very special Friday the 13th price of $20 !!!!! How good is that ! Only today til midnight and til stocks last ! 😊

Enjoy looking and have a fun weekend !

Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. 

Gothic BunnyTops   

Superfine Australian Merino, Angora bunny, Cashmere goat, Black Silk

100+gram tops AU$24 for the dyed tops, 
SPECIAL !! :   $20 for the naked Gothic only on Friday the 13th  !!!

Amazing to spin and not frightening at all !



Zombie Sharks-sold-



Heeeere’s Johnny !-sold-




Psycho







Gothic Naked








Hounds of the Baskervilles-2 left-





Hellraiser-2left-






Clown Monster-sold-





Cabin in the Woods-2 left-




Bride of Frankenstein-2 left-




Dates to put in your Calendar !!
EXCITING NEW DATES COMING SOON !






Landscape dyes 


100g tubs   AU$11 
250 g tubs AU$26








Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.



How To Order:





1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: