Friday, February 7, 2014

Super Heroes and Bunnies: a great combo

   
Two days off and immediately I am running marathons to keep up. The heat doesn’t make it easier , but lucky for me the Winter games are starting today ! Yeah. Mentally it makes a difference watching people skiing or iceskating in freezing conditions, while melting slowly spinning yarn. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. Time will tell and I can start the scientific trials tonight while spinning another 2 kilos of angora fluffy bunny orders…lol Earlier this week, while spinning,  I thought doing a Thor movie watching marathon at night,  would cool me down, but I am afraid to say that watching Chris Hemsworth as Thor did just the opposite.....
 
This week has been super exciting as well because of my trip to my wonderful bunny partners in fibre crime, who are helping me blend up some amazing fibre combinations: call them my brain fluffy babies if you want to .

I will be offering you the new blends over the next couple of weeks. This week it’s the absolutely amazing Wicked tops (Suri silk, merino, angora and silk) and on top of that the out of this world FRESHLY carded pure SURI.
The Suri is an alpaca with the most amazing locks and curls and silky feel. Very hard to process all by itself, because it is so fine and silk like. But, here it is, I have the pure Suri tops just for you here on this blog. They are still “naked” so you can spin them in their natural beauty, dye them yourself or ask me to do it for you. I am offering you the "naked Suri" with a very special deal just until Monday the 10th of February !
 
   
   
My Tardis car , or Cardis as a friend aptly called it..lol, was filled to the brim !

 
Next week, on Valentines day !!! Friday the 14th of february, there is a new blend on its way called DIVA TOPS, a 24 carrot glamour blend!!
You definitely do not want to miss that glamour bun !!!

And then on the 21st of February, I am declaring it Super Bunny day because this blend will definitely knock your socks off a true Super Hero Top !!!! and the winner of the mystery fibre quest open to the members of the IxCHeL Fibre club will then be announced as well ! Here are some teasers of the labels I put together today !

   
   
Okay , enough teasing, better get busy showing you what wonderful fluff is on offer this week. Oh, before I forget, on the bottom of this weeks blog are the upcoming events listed so you can check your calendar and pencil all the dates in to get up close and personal to some yummy blends and have personal cuddle time.


Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this weeks blog entry. Have fun !!!
 
 
Pure “Naked” Suri Silk Tops
A super soft silky luxurious top
that spins like butter! And is soft as silk.
The fibre of Kings they called it in Incan times!
 
100grams (+/- 3.5Oz)  AU$24.

Buy 500 grams and you get free post,
Buy a kilo and you get 20% discount and free post just for this weekend!
 
 
Pure Suri tops, pure luxurious, shiny and silky!

 
 
Wicked Tops
A super soft luxurious blend of
Suri, Silk, Super fine merino and Angora
 
100grams (+/- 3.5Oz)  AU$24
 
 
Frost Giants

 
Asgard

 
Frigga

 
Ether

 
Bifrost

 
Bad Girls

 
Fandral

 
Guardians of the Galaxy

 
Dark Elf Malekith

 
Loki

 
Odin

 
Thor


Badges!
Happy funny Badges to attach to just about anything: your craft bags, clothes, the perfect little gifts ! 
1 badge AU$2
Buy 10 for AU$18
20 badges for AU$35
30 badges for AU$49

every badge has a nr so when ordering just mention the nr of the badge and how many you would like..easy!


newest additions : badge nrs 84-90

Badges 1-20

Badges 21-40

Badges 41-59


Badges 60-83

How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.

Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
 
Thank you so much for your help and support !

IxCHeL Events to put in your Calendar!

Monday 14th of April
GrandValley Spinners and Weavers
TOYLAND SPIN IN
Tapscott Hall Cnr Cambridge and Montrose Roads
Montrose
Start 9:30 Am
Everybody welcome !
I will have a stall there with fibres, yarns, batts, clouds and much much more !!!!

Handknitters Guild Mini Wool show
To be announced Soon !

Friday 18th July-Sunday 20th of July
Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
Bendigo Show Grounds
Flower Power Bunny Shed
THE event of the year with heaps of fun and super special fibre happenings!!

Friday 15th of August-Sunday 17th of August
39th Annual Country Conference
Camp Manyung Sunnyside Rd,
Mount Eliza
Im doing a talk there about the Navajo Churro Sheep project, Navajo Rug making, Navajo style spinning and more !
Lots of extremely special and hard to find fibres and yarns and SPINDLES will be available there !
Not to be missed!
There will also be a Special Navajo rug display and I will also have a stall there with lots of fluffy stuff to hug..enabling galore!!
To participate in the Country Conference please contact : Dot Vallence , email: dotv5@optusnet.com.au

 
 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly

qrcode


No comments: