Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sexy Scientist Yarns SPECIAL UPDATE !



This is an extra update just prior to the Bendigo Show coming up to give you an idea of the latest yarns in the Sexy Scientist range to be getting their first outing at the Bendigo Show and the latest news on what’s going on here. Well, so many things still need to be done ! almost everything is ready but the mad race is still on. I say mad race, because there are so many things to think of, kinda like going on a holiday for months and you need to be extra organized , so you won’t forget anything vital. So while I was hopping around , trying to get all those last minute things ready, I got into our van and …….. as soon as I climbed in with a spring in my step, I heard a PING! And yep…it’s either my hamstring or Knee as in, my ACL.  how lame (pardon the pun) is that?! I mean, i cant even say i was injured doing something cool, like climbing mt Everest.....no, it was getting in the van!!!

anyway, It hurts like hell and I can’t really walk,  I hobble, and I am currently splattered on the couch with an icepack. Paul is telling me ..no demanding…that I do not move. 

I dread getting up and down, or sitting down in general, but I hope my immobility this evening will make sure that setting up at the Bendigo show on Thursday will be easier and less painful ! I live in hope !!! I also cannot put my fav Bendigo boots on (lots of laces!!) nor do I think my normal get up (hell bunny dresses ) will be best for me at this time. So YOU may see me at the show not wearing my outfit as usual, but jeans and jumpers, coupled with , of course, the bunny ears ! so all is not lost… One thing is for sure! I will not be hopping around as usual…lol But, the show must go on as they say !!
So why this special Tuesday Update? Pre Order possibilities for the Sexy Scientist Yarns: There are a lot of people who cannot make it to Bendigo though and for those of you who can’t I would like to give you all the opportunity to still be able to get some of this sexiness.

So here are all the sexy scientist yarns in their full glory. You can order them now and I will be dyeing and shipping them out, after I get back from the Bendigo show.













I dyed every Sexy Scientist colourways on two yarn bases: The IxCHeL Sock yarn with superfine merino, silk and nylon (4ply or fingering weight, 100g/$29, 410meters) and the other is the Silver Star Sock yarn (Superfine merino, Cashmere, Nylon, Silver stellina. 100g, $32, 423meters).

You can put your order in by messaging me on facebook, Instagram or email me (see all the order details on the bottom of this blog).

If you can make it to the Bendigo Show I would LOVE to see you there. I will be in the Flower Shed in the Craft shed area of the show grounds. Here is a photo so you can find me : just go to the red circle...or ...follow the bunny ears and bunny foot prints :



Have a fun week Creating your Dreams!




Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are also to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry.


Have a Creative and Fun week!

All my contact details are here:



How To Order:
1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am ixchelbunny.
4. message me on Instagram where I am @ixchelbunny

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.



Dates to put in your Calendar


Friday July 20th to Sunday July 22nd 

Australian Sheep and Wool Show, Bendigo.
Go to http://www.sheepshow.com to see what is happening and book your tickets. The Bendigo Sheep and Wool show is the biggest wool show in Australia ! with an amazing amount of woolcraft, indie dyers, a huge amount of tops, yarn, craft, felt and spindles, spinning wheels and anything you need for your knitting,crocheting and crafting.
I will be there with an amazing amount of new exclusive wool blends and yarns, batts, felt and landscape and botanical natural dyes and so much more !!!
I will also have spindles by the amazing Bearded Dragon and lots of fibre tools as well from darning mushrooms to noste pinne and needle cases to distaffs. And, there will also be some wonderful Turkish spindles from my friend Scott Snyder available again !

Get ready for a fabulous weekend filled with lots of craft and fun !!!




Sunday September 30th


Sheep and Woolcraft Field day
Pakenham Hall
Corner Henry and John Street , Pakenham
9.30 - 3.00pm

This awesome event is hosted by the Black & Coloured Sheep Breeders of South East Victoria
There will be craft demos, wonderful fleeces, a petting farm from the Elisabeth Murdoch College, Raffle prizes and of course a huge amount of stall holders offering fantastic fluffy fibres and yarns. I will be there again as well of course (would not miss it for the world) and I will have some new products again that could not be ready for the Bendigo Show like, natural dyes, plant seeds to grow your own dye garden, natural dye kits, new yarn and design kits as well as my usual range of super fluffy yarns and blends. I will give you a nice list closer to the date to help you prepare your shopping list  ;-)



 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: