Friday, October 15, 2021

To be Outrageous 101




There are days I feel like I am Jim Carrey ….outrageous….ly fluffing about and running 120 miles an hour……doing a trillion things at a time. 

I know I am not alone in this..I am sure lots of you are in the same boat. And then, when life happens and you run into a wall made out of heavy rain so your planned update fibre is not dry yet…what do you do? You laugh it off, don’t even panic, put on your pink tutu and make something fluffy happening. This was me in the last three days….and yes, I laugh at me all the time. In a good way..lol

I feel like I am in this comedy most of the time, maybe it’s a total lack of sleep because I am so preoccupied at night to participate in the inktober challenge ! 
This is me! This is who I am..This is who I have been all my life. When I was asked what I wanted to be when I was a very young kid.. I did not say pilot or doctor…I said I want to be a renaissance person like Leonardo Da Vinci. I want to draw and paint and invent things and make music and study medicine and ..and..and…yeah I did not think of spinning or dyeing yarn then, but there ya go! Lol I wanted to do all the things!

Doing all the things has a drawback. It means you are in desperate need of either more time, or hands or everything ! Lucky I have am understanding partner and a bottomless sense of humour.


So, second week of inktober ! Yeah ! Every day you receive a prompt, as a kind of a hint of inspiration to draw and ink something. Here are the second seven days. Not too bad since last year I didn’t even have the energy or inspiration to start at all and the years before I only lasted about 10 days ! LOL 

It’s pretty hard to keep it up every day, but I will do my best to keep it up ! As usual I want to have a bunny in each of the drawings …lol no surprise there….





















You can see what I am up to next on my Instagram page..just look up @ixchelbunny. I would love to see you following my adventures there.

Now, what have I got planned for you tonight? So the update I had planned originally,  will shift to next week (never a dull moment) but I do have some ultimate awesomeness in the superbly Gothic deep black , fabulously soft Black Bunny tops, New Fabulous Flamingo batts and some freshly blended merino silk tops !!


Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun !!!




IxCHeL Black Bunny Tops

Superfine Merino, Black silk, Angora Bunny

100+gram top AU$26

 

Perfect deep dark black with an amazing sheen and fabulous handle. Great for felting and spinning




IxCHeL Fabulous Flamingo Batts

Superfine Merino, Mulberry Silk , Sari Silk, Angora Bunny, Cashmere

120+grams AU$32     all sold


Fabulous Flamingo Batts are super super soft, all natural fibres and amazing to felt and spin. It’s like cuddling fairy floss but without the sugar


Merino Silk Tops

Superfine Merino, Mulberry Silk

100grams AU$22

 

Steampunk




Dream cloud   SOLD




Tequila Sunrise




Kelp Ocean




Blood Moon



Storm





Velvet Wine



Autumn Leaves


IxCHeL Tweed Yarn  

Hand dyed


Super soft lambs wool 70% and Kid Mohair 30%

Spun singles, fingering or sock weight yarn
+/- 200meters/218yards
50grams      1.76oz
AU$18


Botanical dyes 
(dyed with Eucalypt, Madder root, Walnut, Elderberry, Indigo,Acorn)



Indigo






Jewels





NEW colours !!! 

 IxCHeL Tweed Yarn 


Super soft lambs wool 70% and Kid Mohair 30%

Spun singles, fingering or sock weight yarn

+/- 200meters/218yards

50grams      1.76oz

AU$16





Nephrite Jade 
 (A beautiful deep sage green colour with fun blue, lime and salmon speckles)
SOLD
Making new batch soon! 



Grevillea + new ! 
 A vibrant raspberry pink tweed with deep purple, lime and soft pink speckles)








IxCHeL Tweed fingering weight yarn


Super soft lambs wool 70% and Kid Mohair 30%

Spun singles, fingering or sock weight yarn

+/- 200meters/218yards

50grams      1.76oz

AU$16





Great Barrier Reef




Leafy Seadragon




Flying Fox




Airlie Beach




Sea Mist





Amethyst



Wattle
(A beautiful sunshine yellow that goes so well with the kookaburra the silver grey)



Kata Tjuta           BACK IN STOCK !!!
(an intense pure red that goes well with the Kookaburra and the Wattle and the Amethyst colourway and soooooo  many others)




Kookaburra
(a beautiful silver grey with ochre accents that complement the dingo colourway)



Dingo
( A beautiful warm honey ochre with pops of royal bluebell, kingfisher and kangaroo paw)





Dusky Grevillea
(a gorgeous raspberry base with pops of royal bluebell, flowering gum, grey and daintree)






Flowering Gum
( a gorgeous medieval warm red with bright red, kookaburra and fern forest accents)







Fern Forest
( a deep forest green with accents of bright red, dusky purple and daintree) )









Jacarandah 
( a fabulous deep purple with accents of royal bluebell, daintree, grevillea and kingfisher )







Wombat
( a fabulous deep walnut brown with accents of dingo and kookaburra)






Kangaroo Paw 
( a fabulous warm orange with accents of fern forest, royal bluebell and grevillea and dingo )





isn’t it gorgeous how the Kangaroo paw knits up?! )








Royal Bluebell 
( a deep blue with accents of flowering gum, kookaburra and fern forest )






Wallaby
( a warm light brown with accents of soft blue and kookaburra)







Daintree ( a soft green with accents of fern forest and dingo)







Kingfisher 
( a fabulous Turquoise blue with accents of fern forest, kangaroo paw, Jacaranda and Grevillea)
(Out of stock but more coming soon !)





Landscape dyes




100g tubs   AU$12
250 g tubs   AU$27

Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.

Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.




All my contact details are here:

Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Any questions about custom orders: spinning or dyeing orders: Always happy to enable. 

How to Order: email or message me on facebook, Ravelry or Instagram, quoting how many tops, yarns or clubs you would like, together with your postal and email address and I will get right back to you with all your order and payment details. 

1. You can email me on ixchelbunnyart at gmail dot com  or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am ixchelbunny.
4. message me on Instagram where I am @ixchelbunny



Shipping : Lock down or not: I am still working and mailing the parcels out fast as humanly possible :-) All orders received and paid for of the Friday updates, will be shipped first thing monday morning. We do daily post office runs (if necessary). The recent AusPost changes to parcel pickups from businesses therefore does not apply to us because WE deliver your parcel directly to our nearest AusPost hub.
Seeing that there are currently lots of Covid cases, especially in NSW and in lesser extent in VIC, there can be some AusPost sorting centres that do not have enough staff so there will be delays in getting the parcel to you. As soon as your parcel is shipped you will receive an automatic email from AusPost with the tracking number so you can see where your parcel is and the approximate ETA. Please be patient during these pandemic times. We do our utmost to keep everything running smoothly on our end and if you have any questions: please do not hesitate to ask. Always happy to help! 

Stay safe! 
Keep crafting !
Be Happy !
Stay Awesome !


Keep your eyes out for any news on the 

ixchelbunny Instagram feed and the IxCHeL facebook page!!

Show the Love and Follow me on Instagram 





 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode




No comments: