Friday, June 14, 2024

Get cozy with some super fluff!

 


HAPPY WEEKEND everybody!


There’s a definite cold snap in the air here ! Crispy weather or not, we are keeping warm, with new fabulous fibre blends and staying hot in the dyeroom!

All the June clubs have been dyed and are dry, skeined up, braided up and ready to be packed into nice bundles of joy for all the club members. I will be busy over the weekend making lots and lots .and lots of batts in studio for the June Batt club members and all will be ready to ship on Monday. 
in the meantime I have been spinning up custom orders and cleaning up the dye room for the next batch of excitement heading your way, but more on that later.

I have so much on my plate that it feels like being at a conveyor belt at a factory, desperately trying to keep up. For some reason that comedy skit with Lucille Ball and Ethel wrapping chocolates on a speedy conveyor belt trying to keep up, always comes to mind (I seem to have grown up with lots of 1950s and 60s musicals and shows my parents and grandparents fed me with🤣).



There are some pretty awesome new fluffs on offer this week : fabulous hand dyed rare breed Guanaco blend and Romanov blend PLUS something I could have kept for next week, but I couldn’t help myself: New BUNNY BISON BLISS. You can find the new bunny bison bliss tops here: https://ixchel.com.au/products/bunny-bison-bliss


I can only offer you the natural new “snow bison” tops you see on top of this email this week, because the hand dyed tops are not ready yet. I guess that’s the downside of winter here in the Yarra Valley…everything dries at a glacial pace…

In the coming weeks and months I will be able to offer you lots more rare breed blends again, like the very popular “Outlander tops” with soay sheep and a new batch of Navajo Churro with agave cactus! Exciting times ahead!


I almost totally forgot to share freshly batted possum batts and wallaby batts!! They are soooo soft and fluffy !! Like a cloud!

The wallaby blend batts are here: https://ixchel.com.au/products/wallaby-batts

And the possum blend batts are here: https://ixchel.com.au/products/possum-cashmere-merino-silk-batts

A reminder: the sign ups for the clubs, starting in July, are almost at full capacity, especially the batt club! You can find all the details here: https://ixchel.com.au/collections/whats-new

I will be sending out messages to all the combo club members this weekend. If you don’t want to miss out on monthly club parcels, make sure you sign up sooner rather than later. Please let me know if you have any questions: always happy to help and enable.

Wishing everybody a funtastic and crafty weekend!

Big hugs,

Charly

No comments: