Friday, June 24, 2016

Timey Wimey stuff

Mathilda , our resident bush wallaby with her young Joey

Twenty one days to go til Bendigo show and this bunny here is in MORE total ACTION Mode!

Yesterday was a wonderful day out with the Box Hill Spinners group, doing a workshop with the Navajo spindle and the Mayan Spindle. It was a great day and I like to say a big thanks to Monica and Margaret and all the other amazing the ladies of the group for having me and Paul there. We had a blast!

Coming home later that day I was surprised to find more women of wool info and a flyer for the luncheon.
I believe there are only a few tickets for the luncheon still available and if you want to have a great time with food and inspirational craft before heading out to go shopping (or after , please book now.

 As you can see I am one of the guest speakers and I still snigger seeing myself in the quite serious line up of wonderful women doing talks at the event…wearing lime green bunny ears…lol


There’s a lot going on here at the farm: so many fibres still to dye and label. BUt there is lighht at the end of the time Vortex/tunnel: only about 10 more blends to dye together with some rare sheep breeds!!

One of the new projects I thought would be fun and kind of ties in with my Doctor Who fascination (to say the least) is a series of Doctor Who colourways. 
There already was a Tardis colourway I did for one of the Clubs but now I ventured into the wonderful world of the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) and his amazing scarf. I wanted to make myself one for so long !, so I dyed myself some Doctor Who colourway. 
These are going to be featured across all my blends and you will recognise them by the additional tags: one for the 4th Doctor, one for the Tardis one and ofcourse the 10th Doctor, the ever amazing David Tennant.
Doctor Who colourway labels in the making

There are so many things I am doing at the same time I am in dire need of a Tardis that’s for sure ! Not only getting everything ready for the Bendigo show but also getting everything done organising wise for the Tour de Fleece Ixchelbunny team !!! so many things still to do I am in need of more than just a few extra hands..lol

I did want to do “just” a little write up on the goings on and put a reminder up that this week is the last week to sign up for the clubs if you have not done that already, but seeing I am an absolute nutcase and do not want to hold back on anything, I thought : hey, why not offer something special tomight: my new Viva Frida blend with agave cactus !

If you want to know a bit more about this truly awesome blend to spin featuring Navajo churro and agave cactus together with cashmere and angora bunny please go to my blogpost of April 3rd.
Have a fun weekend and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! You know me: I always love to enable!

All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun and stay warm!!


New IxCHeL Club sign ups are open! 

for the months : July, August and September 2016 

(til quotas are reached or until June 30th)

For all our international club fans there is a possibility to ship all three clubs together to save on postage if you want :-) Just pm me and enquire about the options available.

IxCHeL Fibre Club July, August and September  2016

The subscription is for a period of three months and you will receive one special hand dyed top/roving per month to the value of AU$24 or more
All the tops will be hand dyed and will be especially made for the members of Ixchel Fibre Club ! Price to join the IxCHel Fibre Club #29 and receive your special hand dyed top :)) for three months (July, August, September) 2016) is AU$72 + postage (parcel post or airmail). AND there are good value double serves available !!!

For Australia : single serve $72+$28 postage (parcel post), double serve $136+$28 (save $8) or triple serves $204 (save $12!) + postage
For USA + Canada: single serve AU$72+AU$55 (Airmail) double serve AU$136+AU$55
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: Single serve AU$72+AU$60 (airmail) Double serve AU$136+AU$60
For Asia: Single serve AU$72+AU$45 (airmail) Double serve AU$136+AU$45
If you want to receive a fibre surprise every month then join the IXCHEL FIBRE CLUB #29 now. Numbers are strictly limited ! The July 2016 Club is going to be shipped out end of July. Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me your details

The IxCHeL Sock Yarn Clubs July, August, September 2016


Every month for three months (July, August and September  2016) you will receive: enough hand dyed luscious yummy yarn to make a pair of socks or a lush shawl or scarf ofcourse! (the hand dyed yarn will be exclusive for the Ixchelbunny SOCK-IT-TO-ME Yarn CLUB and will range from a sockweight yarn or a 3ply or a 4 ply); Every month a new sock pattern, tips and instructions ! Now is that GOOD or is that GOOD ??!

I will even offer a double serve for those of you who like their socks extra long !



For Australia : single serve $78+$28 postage (parcel post) double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +$28

For USA + Canada: single serve AU$78+AU$55 (Airmail) double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$55

For UK,Europe, rest of the world: Single serve AU$78+AU$60 (airmail) Double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$60

For Asia: Single serve AU$78+AU$45 (airmail) Double serve $130 (= one skein FREE!!!) +AU$45


Numbers are strictly limited ! 
Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal . Just PM or email me your details 
  By the way: you don’t HAVE to knit socks if you don’t want to.. the hand dyed yarn is amazingly nice for scarves, cowls, beanies and even tops ! Anything goes .

IxCHeL Funky Bunny Batt Clubs July, August and September 2016

Here are all the details and just pm me when you have any questions or want to be part of the funky bunny batt club Movement ;-) Welcome to the blingy dark side ;-D
The subscription is for a period of three months and you will receive one special hand dyed funky bunny batt per month to the value of AU$40 or more .
The batts will range in weight from 140grams to 180grams with luxury fibres like camel , angora, cashmere, silk, yak, llama even wolf and bison and rare sheep breeds !!!! All the batts will be hand dyed and will be especially made for the members of Ixchel funky bunny Club ! Every month you will receive a HUGE luxury funky bunny batt !
Sign up now and you will receive an Ixchel Hand dyed , super luxurious funky bunny batt for July, august and september 2016.

Price to join the Ixchel Funky bunny for three months is :
For Australia : $108+$28 postage (parcel post)
For USA + Canada: AU$108+AU$55 (Airmail)
For UK,Europe, rest of the world: AU$108+AU$60 (airmail)
For Asia: AU$108+AU$45 (airmail)
If you want to receive a fibre surprise every month then join the IXCHEL FUNKY BUNNY BATT CLUB now. Numbers are strictly limited ! The first installment is going to be shipped out end of July  :) Payment via direct deposit or credit card or paypal. Just PM or email me


Viva Frida Tops   


Navajo Churro, Agave cactus, Cashmere, Angora bunny          100grams AU$24

Frida Kahlo, the inspiration for the ”Viva Frida” blend
Agave Dreams-1 left-




Amor-sold-


Casa Azul (Indigo dyed)-2 left-


Coyocan-sold-


Esperanza-2 left-



Passion Interrupted -sold-
(dyed with pigments from cochineal, mushroom and bloodwood bark)


Watermelon and Parrots-sold-


Xochil Flower of Life-sold-




Dates to put in your Calendar !!

JULY

Friday July 15th- Sunday 17th, 9am-5pm


Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
THE event of the year !!!! Not to be missed!! I will be there in the Flower (Power Bunny) Shed again with heaps of new goodies, hand dyed and hand spun, IxCHeL new blends and rare sheep breed adventures and much much more ! Including a world first of something AMAZING AND FUN!!!!! Shhh not telling ! but it is AWESOME !!!!


OCTOBER

2nd of October
Black n Coloured Sheep FIELD DAY  in Cranbourne!



Landscape dyes 

 100g tubs   AU$11 


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


Have a creative week!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? : Always happy to enable.

All my contact details are here:


How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: