Friday, July 29, 2016

Look to the Stars

Looking at the moon




Bendigo show is huge and all consuming..as a fibre artist and farmer it means a huge deal to us a to survive and to let people know what we are doing , what our ethics and dreams are and how it all connects to ..well…everybody in the craft community. We are nothing without each other. As soon as we start to focus on the “I” there s no “us” no growth , no sharing no growth.

I don’t know if this philosophy of mine has anything to do with the fact that I do not have any kids…nothing to do with “hand over to your  own blood or be precious of my genetics” but it has everything to do with a community, us, people, tribe,as a whole.

Somehow, maybe,  that makes me less “precious” , more prone to the belief that life is finite, nothing lasts unless..UNLESS.. WE SHARE! Yes..share..don’t ‘TM’ don’t "copyright" don’t be precious about it is something “I” made ‘I’ is a unit, “I’ is 1…one has never made anything..it needs a community, a village, a tribe..to make things work and grow. We do not grow by building walls and fearing: we grow by sharing and love. We grow by passion and compassion. I know it is heavy with laws and profit but I ask  of  you one thing: what will survive? compassion or greed?

This year has swept me into turmoil. I have lost a lot of fibre friends and friends in music. So many souls gone…. not sharing their knowledge into this reality anymore..gone! and this week yet another has left this realm : Holly Egg (Braddock) my friend from Florida who was a generous soul always wearing a smile and sharing and I miss her. One of the first Fibre Artist Rebels. There are no words really to describe the loss of Holly or one of my other friends Elizabeth taken away wayyy too early. Too soon. It hurts. And at the same time it totally enlightens about the short time we have on this planet…in this life..and all it makes me want to do is shout and say “ LOVE!!!!!” “do what you love and do it often!!!” “INSPIRE!!!” “TEACH” “ SHARE” do not monopolise for your own short benefit..ever.really?? feel the rhythm of your heart beat… Life is tooo short to try and “own” anything.. Please share and give freely…be compassionate and most of all LOVE what you are and what you do !

Here’s  a big cheer to so many angels that have shown the way




.
Have a fun weekend and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! You know me: I always love to enable!

All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun and stay warm!!





Angel Bunny Tops   



Blue Faced Leicester , Angora, Tencel, Cashmere,
 100grams AU$24





zombies and mermaids-sold-





velvet-sold-







rainbow-sold-



Party Time-sold-




mushroom-sold-



Missy-sold-



Kangaroo Paw-sold-



Doctor Who 4th Dr-sold-



Bush Flowers-sold-




Dates to put in your Calendar !!

JULY


OCTOBER

2nd of October
Black n Coloured Sheep FIELD DAY  in Cranbourne!




Landscape dyes 

 100g tubs   AU$11 


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


Have a creative week!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? : Always happy to enable.

All my contact details are here:


How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.


Thank you so much for your help and support !


 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: