Sunday, January 19, 2020

A Wild Ride


Another wild ride here at the farm: There was lots of dyeing and packing and labeling going on of all the bushfire fundraiser yarn and on Friday all the yarns were shipped! Yeah! The custom orders and special orders will go out on Monday. 
 It was a huge effort and my back and hips are hurting like hell at the moment and telling me off, but it’s straight back to the dye room for me to get the January clubs out of the way ! 

The sock club has already received its colour and is on the drying rack;  it was so good trying to interpret the painting of the artist who is inspiring this month : Diego Rivera.   Here's a teaser photo of the label of the January club:



The batt fibres and the fibre club are going in the dyepots over the next few days. The labels, the artist info sheet and the pattern for the yarn club has already been printed. It’s all go go go ! here !

 I was not planning on doing an update on a sunny Sunday morning by the way, but on my usual Friday the power went out at a crucial time due to trees down and sudden wind bursts, which meant that I had to take photos I dim natural light and get the generator going to get any kind of power to my computer and to get internet, which is wonky at best. So, I made the executive decision to change the time around and set it on Sunday. With the pressure off that Friday night I was so tired I actually fell asleep on the couch in the dark at 8pm ! LOLOL I must have needed the extra rest....

On todays special blog there is an offer for the Silver Star Sock weight  yarns. To thank you for your support there is a 10% discount on the sock yarns ! Yeah !!!! Grab them while you can !


Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. Have fun !!!





IxCHeL Silver Star Sock yarn 


Super wash Merino 75% Cashmere 5% Nylon 15% silver Angelina 5%, 
 100g, 423meters    
AU$32 – 10% DISCOUNT !! which makes it $28.8. per skein!!!




Bed of Roses-sold-







Bed of Roses-sold-







Unicorn Confetti-sold-







Unicorn Confetti  -SOLD-







Absinthe-sold-





Absinthe-sold-





Ocean Eyes
sold



Ocean eyes
sold



Come out and play-4left-





Come out and play





My Strange Addiction-2left-





My strange addiction





Fluo Citrus
2left



Fluo Citrus





Salmon of Doubt





Salmon of Doubt-2left-





Bodice Ripper-1 left-





Bodice Ripper




IxCHeL Aran Tweed Yarn

I have two colourways available at the moment: Both with the most colourful speckles and pops of colour you can think of and both in pure wool, spun with lots of love


50 grams AU$16 , appr 80 meters per skein.




IxCHeL Aran Tweed Coral Sea








IxCHeL Aran weight Tweed Coral Sea with bright pops of colour


IxCHeL Aran Tweed Coral Sea 






IxCHeL Aran Tweed Opal








IxCHeL Aran weight Tweed Opal  with bright pops of colour









IxCHeL Tweed fingering weight yarn

Super soft lambswool 70% and Kid Mohair 30%

Spun singles, fingering or sock weight yarn

+/- 200meters/218yards

50grams      1.76oz

AU$16

NEW Colours !!!





Leafy Seadragon




Flying Fox




Airlie Beach




Sea Mist





Amethyst
Great Barrier reef


Wattle
(A beautiful sunshine yellow that goes so well with the kookaburra the silver grey)



Kata Tjuta
(an intense pure red that goes well with the Kookaburra and the Wattle and the Amethyst colourway and soooooomany others)



Kookaburra
(a beautiful silver grey with ochre accents that complement the dingo colourway)



Dingo
( A beautiful warm honey ochre with pops of royal bluebell, kingfisher and kangaroo paw)





Grevillea
(a gorgeous raspberry base with pops of royal bluebell, flowering gum, grey and daintree)






Flowering Gum
( a gorgeous medieval warm red with bright red, kookaburra and fern forest accents)







Fern Forest
( a deep forest green with accents of bright red, dusky purple and daintree) )









Jacarandah 
( a fabulous deep purple with accents of royal bluebell, daintree, grevillea and kingfisher )







Wombat
( a fabulous deep walnut brown with accents of dingo and kookaburra)






Kangaroo Paw 
( a fabulous warm orange with accents of fern forest, royal bluebell and grevillea and dingo )





isn’t it gorgeous how the Kangaroo paw knits up?! )








Royal Bluebell 
( a deep blue with accents of flowering gum, kookaburra and fern forest )






Wallaby
( a warm light brown with accents of soft blue and kookaburra)







Daintree ( a soft green with accents of fern forest and dingo)







Kingfisher 
( a fabulous Turquoise blue with accents of fern forest, kangaroo paw, Jacaranda and Grevillea)








Landscape dyes




 100g tubs   AU$11 
250 g tubs AU$26


Want to dye your own with easy to use acid dyes? I have been selling these Landscape dyes at my workshops and shows for a long time :  They are extremely easy to use and come in great shades.
Just contact me with the name of the colour you are after and I will get right back to you.


All my contact details are here:



All my contact details are here:







Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this week’s blog entry. 
Have a fun weekend !!!


How To Order:
1. You can email me on ixchelbunnyart at gmail dot com  or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. Message me on facebook or 
3. Message me on www.ravelry.com  where I am ixchelbunny.
4. message me on Instagram where I am @ixchelbunny

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.


Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? : Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.



Dates to put in your Calendar


keep your eyes out for any news on the 

ixchelbunny Instagram feed and the IxCHeL facebook page!!






 RABBIT ON !
((hugs))
Charly
qrcode

No comments: